Lead generation is perhaps the biggest goal of social media marketing today, and Facebook is easily one of the most widely-used social media platforms. Despite this, many companies find that their Facebook presence fails to drive lead generation the way they need. Luckily, Facebook remains an excellent way to grow leads and connect with customers on a deeper level–if you just have the right strategy.
The key is finding which Facebook marketing strategies work for your business and industry. The only way to find out is through action, testing and analyzing.
The following are 7 of the best proven Facebook marketing strategies to grow leads that your company can start using today for better results.
1. Add a call-to-action at the top of your Facebook page (and update it regularly). Facebook allows you to choose a simple call-to-action button, such as “Sign up” or “Shop now” for the top of your page. This button directs fans to your website and can convert interest into a qualified lead. This button is even more powerful, however, when you align it with current campaigns by changing it regularly. Link it to your cover photo design or a post for even larger reach.
2. Post links to landing pages for offers directly in Facebook posts and image captions. It may sound simple, but posting your current offers directly in photo captions and posts increases their reach dramatically. Since those people who click through are much more likely to convert, a well-worded post promoting your offer can go a long way.
3. Share only blogs likely to generate leads. Obviously, posting your blogs on social media increases their reach dramatically. That doesn’t mean you should automatically post them all, though. If you blog regularly, you don’t want your entire feed filled with posts promoting your blog. Pick the posts to promote carefully, with a special focus on blogs with a clear call-to-action linked to an offer. If you blog on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, you may be able to get away with promoting all your blogs, so long as other content is posted in between, but the principle still stands: don’t promote a blog without a call-to-action that can grow leads.
4. Use videos to promote offers. Video is much more powerful than simply an image or text on Facebook. Not only do customers prefer to watch video, but Facebook actually favors that kind of content in its algorithm. As a result, your offer will have an organic reach that is 135% greater if you post a video instead of an image. Invest in powerful videos linked to your offers, and you will generate many more leads.
5. Pin posts most likely to grow leads at the top of your Facebook feed. If you have a post that is particularly popular or a video you are particularly proud of, you can pin it to the top of your feed. This means that every single person who visits your page will see that powerful post first. You can even link it with the current call-to-action button to grow even more leads.
6. Run a Facebook contest or give something away. People love the opportunity to get something free. A contest engages your followers, sends them to your site, and generates tons of leads. Create a series of posts that will promote your contest, and send contestants to a dedicated landing page on your website where you can collect information to put contest participants in a funnel. The ROI can be huge if you choose your giveaway prize correctly. Just be careful to review Facebook’s Page Guidelines first to make sure you are complying with their rules on contests (and state and federal laws).
7. Pay for targeted ads to extend the reach of your Facebook content. Organic reach of posts has decreased significantly in recent years. You can give your posts a boost with targeted ads. This is especially helpful for growing leads outside your current Facebook community. Simply choose your most powerful posts and run them as right-hand column ads or news feed ads. You can also boost posts to your current followers if you have a promotion and you’d like to retarget past leads.
If you do all these things effectively, you’ll soon be reaping the benefit of increased leads from Facebook. You can grow powerful leads on Facebook with the right content strategy. You just have to implement it right.
Don’t have a digital content strategy yet? Let the experts at Provaro help. We are dedicated to helping you grow more leads, fast. Contact us today to get started generating more Facebook leads through a unified content strategy.
What is Local SEO Marketing?
Local Marketing Ideas for Small Business
How to Rank Your Youtube Videos on the First Page of Google
Best Marketing Strategies for Small Business in 2019
Why Pay-to-Play on Facebook Is a Good Thing for Your Local Business
5 Ways Social Media Can Boost Your Email Marketing Campaigns
How to Connect with Local Customers Via Social Media
Why Every Small Business Should Be Collecting Email Addresses